Individual Care Program (ICP)
Department for VIP clients – Building A2
Provides and organizes:
- Complete healthcare for clients,
- Preventive medical care for companies,
- Wide range of medical expertise covered by Public Health Insurance System,
- Additional health-enhancing programmes,
- Targeted service offers (motor vehicle drivers’ medical exams, preventive exams for people under 50 years of age, the over 50s, and inoculation programs).
Medicine Distribution Department
- Provides complete pharmaceutical care for both hospitalized patients and outpatients,
- Ensures a non-stop 24-hour emergency service,
- Provides services for clinical evaluation submitters (surveys).
Medical Equipment Distribution Department
- Ensures the distribution of all medical aids, issued on the basis of medical coupons,
- Sells remedial aids and other accessory equipment.
Opening hours for the public: Mon–Fri 7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Centre of Inoculation and Complementary Medicine
- Inoculation, including yellow fever (international certification),
- Issuing of International Certificate of Vaccination,
- Anti-malaria prophylaxis prescription,
- Guidance centre for travellers – existing health hazards in specific areas,
- Examination of persons suspected of travel-acquired diseases,
- Above standard vaccination against inland diseases:
-Tick-borne meningoencephalitis,- Meningococcic diseases,- Hepatitis etc.
Working-day office hours: 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.